Kids and Teens
Sleepovers are a favorite of our youth. Simple entertaining ideas
for them are always nice to have. The following idea is good to use
as a breakfast idea.
- Have each guest write his name on a quart-size ziploc freezer bag with
- Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2),
shake to mix.
- Place a variety of ingredients such as cheeses, ham, onion, green
pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc. for guests to add to bags.
- Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to his bag and shakes.
Remove the air from the bag and zip it.
- Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes.
You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot.
- Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.
- Serve with fresh fruit and coffee cake.
Cheese Dog Rollups
Package Oscar Meyer Cheese Dogs
Package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Roll triangular crescent roll around hot dog and bake as directed.
Serve with chips and dip.
Copyright © 2005 - Present, Traylor Smyrl
Web Design SSmyrl.Com